Step 1: Install a server software for plugins
You have to install a server software that allows the use of plugins. Currently available on exaroton are:
- PaperMC (recommended): https://exaroton.com/software/papermc/
- Purpur: https://exaroton.com/software/purpur/
- Spigot: https://exaroton.com/software/spigot/
- Arclight: https://exaroton.com/software/arclight/ (Supports mods and plugins)
- Glowstone: https://exaroton.com/software/glowstone/
Step 2: Install a plugin
You can drag and drop plugin files from your computer to your server's plugins folder.
You can find lots of plugins in the exaroton plugin list here: https://exaroton.com/addons/ Search for a plugin and select a version that works with your server version. If you cannot find the plugin you want to use on your server you can upload it yourself in the files section: https://exaroton.com/files/plugins/
Step 3: Configure a plugin
After starting the server most plugins generate a config folder with different config files. You can access these files in the files section: https://exaroton.com/files/ Most config changes require a server restart.