Aternos and exaroton are developed and maintained by the same company. Therefore, the exaroton support can move your Aternos server to exaroton for you. Please note, that this is only possible after you've bought some credits. If you just want to test exaroton, use a new world or upload one on the worlds page. Also, it is not possible to move your server back from exaroton to Aternos.
What is moved?
Moving your server means that all your server files (including world, installed mods/plugins etc.) and settings (e.g. installed software, MOTD etc.) are copied from your Aternos server to an exaroton server. This replaces everything on your exaroton server, so please use/create a new exaroton server for this.
How do I request the move?
- If you haven't already, create a new exaroton server, which will be overwritten with your files/settings from your Aternos server.
- Create a support ticket here and include the following information (read how to obtain those below):
- Your Aternos server ID (e.g. "#1yE0VtYUt8FYh2M2")
- Your Aternos support token (e.g. "A1B 2C3")
- Your exaroton server ID (e.g. "#EwYiY9IAMtQBTb6U")
- Your exaroton support token (e.g. "1A2 B3C")
- Wait patiently for a response. We will try to verify and perform the move for you as fast as possible, but it might take a few hours or even a day or two.
How do I get my server ID?
You can see your server ID on the "Servers" page below the server name or any server page on the left below the server name. The server ID starts with a #:
How do I get my support token?
You can find your support token on your account page (Aternos, exaroton). Click the eye icon to view the support token or the "Copy" button to copy it directly. Don't share this support token with anybody else than the official support: